Pick your own blueberries…..simple pleasures!
03 9751 2184
pick blueberries! Its easy!!
Bring your own buckets. If not, we have buckets and will package your berries for you to take home. Don’t forget your cool bag or Eskie. We will also provide you with a small picking tray. This ensures that berries do not go on the ground.
To make your day more comfortable consider sensible shoes as ground maybe uneven and a sunhat. We have no café but Olinda Village is 500m away with great cafes, shops and nearest ATM
Come Pick!!! By appointment only
Open January and February. Apx 7-8 weeks.
U-pick available Wednesday- Sunday, Closed Monday & Tuesday
This can vary due to weather and availability.
Please call between 9am & 5pm to make a time.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not open on declared Code Red fire days in the Central District.
Entry Fees. Entry fee of $20 per adult applies. This pays for your first kilo of berries for adult.
Blueberries thereafter are $20 per kilo.
Cash only. Sorry no EFTPOS or cards. Nearest ATM is Olinda.
Enjoy the fresh air, family and harvesting your own blueberries. Its fun but does take a little concentration at first. Our staff will show you how!
Entry is conditional on agreeing to the following conditions: By booking, you agree to the following conditions.
1. Please follow our Staffs advice regarding your picking row. Please do not go between plants as this will knock ripe berries on the ground and may damage our irrigation.
2. Pick only the ripe berries, leave all others for next time.
3. No Drop Policy. It will happen occasionally! Pick up any dropped berries. This deters pests and protects our valuable crop.
4. NO eating of berries until paid for. Pick, Pay and then Eat. Please respect our crop, blueberries are our living and we work hard to deliver great chemical free produce.
5. Suitable for Children over 12 years only. We expect Adults to supervise.
6. No dogs. Please respect the animals that live at Folly Farm.
No prams. There is not enough room along rows to accommodate.
Absolutely No smoking. Folly Farm is a NO smoking property.
This year we will not be weighing very small containers such as small yogurt containers. Please use ours and decant to your containers.
As this is a short seasonal business, EFTPOS and Credit Card facilities are not available. Cash only.
Folly Farm's blueberries were planted in 1982 and are still going strong. Many of our varieties are now considered heritage. We believe, it is paramount to preserve the healthy environment that produces your fruit. Therefore, our hardy blueberries are grown without chemicals or sprays and we endeavor to be respectful of the unique ecco- system on Mt.Dandenong.
Don't be surprised if you share your plant with a lime green frog or spot a small lizard munching on a fallen berry. Recent bee audits (2018 ) reveal healthy numbers of wild honey bees and excellent numbers of native bees. At least three kinds of native bees have been identified pollinating our berries this Spring (2018 )